OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- In-office, In-home or In-business valuation.
- Professional documentation that’s universally accepted by legal and financial institutions.
- Current market research.
- Interactive experience - we listen and are open to your questions and requests.
- Flexible appointment scheduling.
- Full disclosure policy: our appraisals are complete.
- Appraisal time is approximately 30 minutes per piece.
PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS:
Appraisal Fee Per Item ~ $125
Additional Items 5 or more pieces ~ 20% discount
Gold Items without Diamonds or Gems ~ $75
Surcharge Fee – Specialty Piece * ~ $50
Estate Valuation ~ $250 per hour. Plus minimal travel cost
Home, Business or Remote Location ~ $250 per hour. Plus minimal travel cost
*Specialty Items: Colored diamonds (other than brown or black), high-quality rubies, blue sapphires from Burma (Myanmar), sapphires from Kashmir and Montana, high-grade watches such as (but not limited to) Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, Prominent Jewelers such as (but not limited to) Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Harry Winston, and similar must be evaluated before a quote can be given and may require additional research.